Product Owner - Customer communications - Mid - Senior level role
Manchester + home working
£44000 - £60000 + 20% Bonus
An established global asset management organisation with strong presence in Manchester are going through a large transformation around their applications are looking to grow the current squad by hiring an experienced Product Owner with experience of delivering cloud software.
Working in an Agile way, the business has a number of teams/pods working on a range of new projects and software solutions. You will have end to end ownership of various online portals, non-voice (SMS, email, webchat), social media and various digital customer communications.
The salary comes with a 20% bonus which is based on individual performance, excellent pension contribution, 3 days paid to volunteer, extra day off for birthday, interest free loan to buy new tech, various discounts etc.
The business offers a hybrid working lifestyle so expect a few days in the central Manchester.
This is a great opportunity for you to join a growing and customer centric business, with significant opportunity for you to share and grow your skillset.
Your Main Responsibilities:
* Transform the high-level vision of the Product Manager into detailed requirements, continuously engaging key stakeholders from across the business.
* Be the voice of the customer through the development process.
* Share a clear vision and goal at the beginning of every release and sprint, drive and maintain this throughout delivery.
* Formation and delivery of a clear backlog, with prioritized feature lists sequenced for efficient delivery.
* Create intuitive and engaging solutions, drive continuous improvement, flag innovation or changes that impact customer experience and generally push to ensure we are the best we can be in product delivery
* Robust understanding of a Product Owner role and the Agile framework
* Exceptional digital capabilities and deep understanding of how digital solutions can improve customer/colleague experiences as well as revenue performance
* Demonstrable experience in leading digital output on small and medium projects in a fast-paced environment - ensuring smooth change delivery, testing and controls in place
* Solid understanding of Customer Experience, User Centred Design and Web Design
* Good understanding of A/B and MVT testing and successful application
* Experience of using Omni Channel customer communication solutions and chat bots / conversational AI
* Using technologies such as Azure DevOps / Jira, Azure Applications Insights and Microsoft Clarity (or other similar tools and platforms).
If you are seeking a new Product Owner role in Manchester and the job details above are of interest, please click APPLY on this job advert.