Our client are looking for an engineer to join their Digital Workplace team based in London. With strong technical skills, the team will help facilitate cloud adoption, working with product teams and other platform teams to deliver and managed secure, seamlessly integrated SaaS solutions to meet Insight's business demands.
* Maintain a secure and scalable digital workplace for Insight, leveraging Microsoft cloud technologies (Azure AD, M365) as well as other third-party SaaS platforms.
* Work with the Security Architecture and Application Architecture teams to expand Insight's use of Azure AD, leveraging features such as B2C and B2B where appropriate.
* Work with the Infrastructure Project Management team to help deliver M365 features such as InTune, OneDrive and Teams.
* Work with teams across Insight to onboard third-party cloud SaaS solutions, adhering to Insight's standards and controls.
* Work with the Head of Platform to evaluate the possibility of migrating on-premise technologies and processes to the cloud, with a view to reducing our physical data centre footprint while simultaneously simplifying our overall portfolio of technologies in use.
If you feel you have the necessary skills for this position, then please get in touch now.