A world class, highly respected multi-disciplinary property and construction consultancy are looking to appoint an experienced Director of CDM and Health and Safety to lead their skilled team of likeminded Health and Safety professionals.
This exciting opportunity would suit someone with previous managerial and leadership experience who feels comfortable providing support for a team of CDM Consultants within a consultancy environment. Your role would include delegating responsibilities and assigning projects to members of your team, mould and develop the company's health and safety services, attend to current clients and help win work for the business.
The role of the Director of CDM and Health and Safety
As the successful Director of CDM and H&S, you will be able to manage and be accountable for service delivery on a wide portfolio of projects and facilitate open communication between the designer, client and contractors and more junior members of your team:
* To be actively involved in the development of services, business development and growth.
* Management and appraisal of the Health & Safety team.
* Liaison with other business units cross selling the companies services.
* Maintain accurate fee forecast information for business reporting.
* Co-ordinate health and safety aspects of design work.
* To provide a professional approach in co-operating, communicating, and coordinating by fully engaging with clients and project teams and be able to adequately interact at junior and senior levels.
The Successful Director of CDM and Health and Safety
The successful Associate Health and Safety Director should be degree qualified or equivalent and have experience in the delivering of health and safety services.
* Chartered Membership Status IOSH (CMIOSH) preferred
* Deep understanding of Health and Safety Legislation and CDM2015
* Proven leadership and managerial experience
* NEBOSH / NCRQ Diploma Level 6
* Competitive Salary dependant on previous experience
* Pension: 3% Employer Contribution
* Holiday: 25 Days + 8 Days Statutory + 1 extra day for your Birthday
* Membership Fees Paid
* Petrol Allowance + Business travel reimbursed
* Laptop, Phone & PPE
* Discretional Bonus Paid Annually Dependant on Personal and Business Achievement
If you are a Senior Health and Safety professional looking for that next step up into a leadership position, please contact Chris Austwick at Brandon James.
NEBOSH / IOSH / CMIOSH / OHSAS / CDM / Associate Director / Director / Associate Health and Safety Director / Health and Safety / Health and Safety Manager / Health and Safety Advisor / Principal Designer / London / Consultancy / CDM Advisor / CDM2015 /