Company client is currently recruiting for a dispatch operative to join one of their clients based in Halesowen.
You will be responsible for the following:
- To ensure material selected, checked for dispatch, scanned, loaded and details passed to Transport Manager.
- To ensure that coils loaded safely and securely in accordance with customer requirements
- Follow SWP's, other safety rules, promote H&S culture and maintain a good level of housekeeping.
- Report any safety issues, accidents or incidents and assist in their investigation
- Minimise waste, reuse where possible and dispose of waste correctly
- Ensure safety of self and others in all activities
- Duties to be performed to assist in ensuring customer delivery and other specific requirements met
- Any other duties to be carried out as required by the business.
- FLT & OHC licenses
- Health, Safety, Quality and Environmental awareness
- Understanding of general site operations and flow
- Basic problem solving and decision making ability
- Good communication skills and ability to train others
- Able to work as part of a team or use own initiative
- Flexible in working area as required
- Conscientious and someone who leads by example
- Prepared and able to work to the company regulations.
Working hours: Monday to Thursday 6.00am till 16.30 , Friday 6.00am till 14.00
NIGHT SHIFT: Monday till Friday 18.00 till 04.30 , Friday 16.00 till midnight
The job will be rotating days and nights
Day rate £10.09
Night rate £12.11
Over time in week £15.14
Saturday rate £15.14
Clocking bonus paid after 13 weeks is £10.47 a day for clocking in and out on time
A yearly bonus is paid in December
A H&S bonus is paid in February if the site has no accidents