Title: Document Controller
Our client is a well established Global manufacturer of turbines and generators to a myriad of industries including Marine, Petrochemical, Waste to Energy, Hospitals, Education, Offshore Oil & Gas, Power Generation, etc. Their market leading comprehensive product range means that they have gained an enviable global reputation synonyms with excellence in the +100 countries that utilise their products/services. We are proud to be an integral part of their ongoing expansion, providing them with suitable local staff to complement their outstanding existing team.
Supporting the Project Department the Document Controller will be tasked with general admin duties, work to include updating XL spread sheets and on-going reports, creating and updating project files, must have excellent telephone manner, self-motivated and be able to provide a high level of business support to all groups within the company - this will include;
* Preparing documentation
* Responsible for the collection and distribution of all documentation necessary to execute a new equipment project
* Expediting documentation - liaising with internal and external stakeholders
* Acting as single point of contact with client for document control
The successful Document Controller candidate will be an enthusiastic and likeable team player who takes pride in their work;
* Document Controller experience
* Confident and pleasant manner
* Experience of working in manufacturing/industrial/engineering environment
* Strong Excel skills
* Good knowledge of Word, Powerpoint, PDF, etc.
* Used to working to deadlines
* Desire to do a good job
Salary: c.£30K Depending on Experience + Excellent Package
This role is commutable from:
Deeping St James
Alternative Titles: Project Coordinator, Project Co-Ordinator, Project Administrator, Project Admin, Contracts Administrator
Mana Resourcing is a specialist recruitment company working within the Engineering, Sales, IT and Commercial sectors. We are established to service and support the recruitment requirements of modern businesses and candidates alike.