Title: Document Controller / Projects Administrator
Our client is a well established Global manufacturer of turbines and generators to a myriad of industries including Marine, Petrochemical, Waste to Energy, Hospitals, Education, Offshore Oil & Gas, Power Generation, etc. Their market leading comprehensive product range means that they have gained an enviable global reputation synonyms with excellence in the +100 countries that utilise their products/services. We are proud to be an integral part of their ongoing expansion, providing them with suitable local staff to complement their outstanding existing team.
Supporting the Projects Department with general admin duties, work to include updating XL spread sheets and on-going reports, creating and updating project files, must have excellent telephone manner, self-motivated and be able to provide a high level of business support to all groups within the company - this will include;
* Preparing documentation to clients and suppliers
* Expediting of documents from clients and suppliers to ensure project schedules are met.
* Maintaining of project document registers.
* Acting as single point of contact with client for document control.
* Liaise with Quality, Purchasing and Manufacturing to be able to compile manufacturing record books (MRBs).
* Working closely with the projecting team to ensure documentation is complete and projects are delivered.
* Provide administrative support to project managers and engineers.
The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic and likeable team player who takes pride in their work;
* Exceptional organisational/Administration skills
* Confident and pleasant manner
* Experience of working in manufacturing/industrial/engineering environment
* Strong Excel skills
* A background in contract administration/quality documentation/document control would be advantageous
* Good knowledge of Word, Powerpoint, PDF, etc.
* Used to working to deadlines
* Desire to do a good job
Salary: Depending on Experience + Excellent Package
Location: South Lincolnshire, Rutland, North Cambridgeshire
This role is commutable from:
Deeping St James
Alternative Titles: Business Support Administrator, Admin Assistant, Receptionist, Admin Coordinator, Administration, Document Control, Contract Administrator, Quality Documentation Coordinator
Mana Resourcing is a specialist recruitment company working within the Engineering, Sales, IT and Commercial sectors. We are established to service and support the recruitment requirements of modern businesses and candidates alike.