Role: Domestic Gas Engineer / Plumber
Location: Peterborough and surrounding areas
Salary: £35,000 - £38,000 + Company Van + Fuel Expensed + Call Out + Company Package
The Domestic Gas Engineer will play a key part within this company. You will be required to cover the local areas of Peterborough, Stamford and Huntingdon. This is an excellent opportunity to become a part of a well-established company that offer a fantastic package and opportunities to further earn with overtime and call-out.
As a Domestic Gas Engineer / Plumber, your main responsibilities will be:
* Work on a variety of domestic heating and plumbing systems
* Installations of Domestic Boilers
* Service and breakdowns
* General plumbing maintenance
* Call out (1 in 5) and over time available
The successful candidate will bring or have experience with:
* CCN1 Qualified minimum
* Experience working within a domestic environment
* Full UK Driving License
If successful, you will benefit from:
* Great opportunity for personal development - internal progression
* Company Van + Fuel Expensed
* 25 days holiday + 8 statutory days
Your standard hours of working will 08:00 AM to 17:00 PM (Monday to Friday) with an emergency call out rota (Saturday - 08:00 AM to 13:00 PM) 1 in 5 weeks.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please get in touch.