Drill Line & Saw Operator - Temp to Perm
Temp to Perm:
Our well-established Steel Fabrication client is looking for a Drill line and Saw Operator to join the team.
This is a temp to perm opportunity - 12 weeks via agency then perm.
* Sets-up, adjusts, and safely operates Structural Steel Saw & Drill Line
* Select proper tooling and transfer data to the machine tool library.
* Make quick & efficient change overs.
* Determines what the necessary tooling and process for each production order. Sets saw and drill speed and feed using CNC controllers.
* Maintains tooling and machines at the Operator level in support of the Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) program
* Training will be given.
Onsite parking available
8 hours a day standard - overtime available.
Monday to Friday AND SATURDAY MORNINGS.
There is a minimum of 40 hours a week - however, 50-60 hours a week are available if the selected candidate chooses.
Role: Drill Line & Saw Operator
Rate: £11.50 - £12.50 per hour
Please send in your update CV or call Lisa on 01628 367 043 for more information, CV's will be submitted early this week and interviews confirmed with a view to start as soon as possible.