A ever growing and innovative Fire Risk Assessor company are now seeking a DSEAR Fire Risk Assessor to join their technically gifted Fire Safety team.
The successful DSEAR Fire Risk Assessor will be supported by an experienced fire risk assessment team to lead projects across a variety of sectors, but with a focus on DSEAR.
This is an opportunity to work as a DSEAR Fire Risk assessor for an ambitious Fire and Risk company who are rapidly growing and ensure their employees grow with them by nurturing their development.
The Fire Risk Assessor
* Experience of DSEAR assessments.
* Fire risk assessment experience advantageous.
* Ability to engage effectively with people internally and externally.
* A team player who can demonstrate a collaborative style of working that enhances business / project performance.
* Ability to lead by example and in a manner consistent the organisations policies, goals and values.
* Ability to deliver projects to the required standard on time.
* Salary - £40,000-70,000 experience dependent
* 25 days holiday
* Company car allowance
* Private Healthcare
* Life Assurance
* Buying and Selling Annual Leave
* Gym Membership Scheme
* Pension: Standard 6% Contribution
* Salary Sacrifice Cycle to Work Scheme
* Highly competitive salary
* Excellent working life balance
If you are a DSEAR Fire Risk Assessor considering your career opportunities then please contact Gavin Bray at Brandon James
01628 367 050
DSEAR Fire Risk Assessor | Birmingham | NEBOSH | Fire Safety | Fire Safety Team | Fire Risk Assessor Opportunities