Delegated Underwriting Authority (DUA) Analyst
£32,000 - £38,000 per annum
Assist the Delegated Underwriting team in the review and oversight of delegated authority agreements and provide managed syndicates with delegated authority related support and guidance.
Responsibilities & Experience Required:
* Administration of Atlas tasks, entry of new binders on the Binding Authority Registration system (BAR), Delegated Audit manager (DAM) audit scoping, monitoring and providing support to syndicates on Delegated Data Manager (DDM).
* Assist in the coverholder onboarding and contract review process for DUA business written by the syndicates and managed Coverholders
* Assist the audit process, including coordination and review of coverholder audit
* Responsible for the production of reports and management information (MI) for internal meetings and regular syndicate meetings
* Current and relevant experience in a delegated underwriting role
* Good understanding of Lloyd's requirements for delegated underwriting arrangements