Strong Group are currently working with a respected M&E Building Services contractor based in Kent who are actively searching for a capable Ductwork Estimator to join them on permanent basis.
Projects are in various sectors.
Job description for a Mechanical (Ductwork) Estimator:
* Ability to handle estimates from initial enquiry through to final submission
* Analyse project requirements and technical specifications to develop accurate and comprehensive cost estimates for all mechanical elements of the enquiry
* Full material take-off of services drawings and specifications as required
* Submitting enquiries to suppliers and sub-contractors, negotiating where necessary to ensure best prices are obtained Carry out site surveys as required
* Ensure deadlines are met with all enquiries
* Ensure all estimates and proposals adhere to the relevant industry standards, regulations and legal requirements Strong analytical and mathematical skills, with the ability to interpret technical data and drawings accurately
* Attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
* Strong problem solving skills and a proactive mindset
* Ensure that all project related documents are properly completed and signed
* Maintain a high level of accuracy in all aspects of the project
* Perform other duties as assigned by management
Salary for a capable Mechanical (Ductwork) Estimator has been quoted as circa. £60,000 plus package - this figure is negotiable dependant on experience.
Please apply with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org / 020 3967 5020