Dynamics 365 Developer required by a provider of market-leading technology solutions. Its primary product is a custom solution for Microsoft Dynamics 365. The Dynamics 365 Developer will become a part of a well-established development department working alongside highly capable software development professionals with the primary goal of enhancing, maintaining, and building on the web portal offerings and their supporting Web APIs. A number of the portals are brand new products and there will be the opportunity to work on several greenfield projects.
The Dynamics 365 Developer is responsible for the following core activities:
- Full-stack software development, iteratively enhancing and improving the web portal and API offerings.
- Work collaboratively with Developers, QA Analysts, and Product Owners as part of an Agile development team to deliver quality software increments.
- Conduct code reviews to ensure code quality and standards are adhered to.
- Build a great working knowledge of the entire product suite.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Experience developing solutions with MS Dynamics 365 and the Power Platform
- Experience creating and enhancing robust, scalable Web APIs
- Practice and advocate Unit Testing with MSTest or NUnit
- Expert knowledge of Source Control systems and branching strategies with TFVC and/or GIT
ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE FREE TO WORK IN THE UK FREE FROM THE RESTRICTIONS OF VISA`S AND WORK PERMITS.
Exposed Solutions is acting as an employment agency to this client.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we will gladly accept applications from persons of any age for this role