FINTEC recruit is seeking an EC&I Commissioning Engineer for our client in the Nuclear sector.
This is working on a contracting basis for approximately 6 to 9 months, with potential of continuation of contract or transfer to permanent. Hourly rate on contract £40.00 per hour outside IR35 regs.
Work Pattern is Monday through Wednesday (10 days), 4 days off then 10 days home working then back to site. Currently the site office is based in the Highlands of Scotland. Transportation to and from the site is possible depending on your home location and accommodation can be arranged by the employer.
* Executing test and commissioning activities
* Oversee sub-contractor or vendor commissioning
* Witness Factory Acceptance Testing
* Ability to be a 'Competent' or 'Nominated' person (Electrical)
* Identify and diagnose faults found in testing
* Compile test and commissioning documentation to demonstrate equipment functionality
Skills and Experience required for the EC&I Commissioning Engineer
* Minimum of 5 years commissioning experience, experience in decommissioning areas, preferably in nuclear
* FAT testing
* Test documentation writing
* HNC or equivalent in electrical engineering
* CSCS card or equivalent
* Remote handling and operations experience
* Experience with Robotics
* PLC experience.
Full details of the EC&I Commissioning Engineer is available on application. To apply please submit your current CV.