We have an exciting new opportunity for an EC&I Supervisor for our client based in Essex, London.
You will join an independent bulk liquid storage provider for crude, petroleum, chemical, bitumen, liquefied gas, and biofuel products. Our client’s priority is to ensure the safe operation of its facilities, delivering continuous product availability and providing the highest level of customer service.
The ideal candidate will be required to execute, deliver, and support the site on engineering and technical works and ensure maintenance is managed safely and efficiently.
· Ensure work is in line with UK Safety Management Systems
· Produce engineering and maintenance procedures for new systems
· Contribute to the continuous improvement of company procedures
· Ensure that all contractors working on the site comply with site rules and regulations
· Engineering assessment of potential new products
· Recommend and ensure action on incident reports
· Maintain technical records and ensure engineering and maintenance procedures are followed
· Manage maintenance activities to ensure plant availability and safety
· Manage the CMMS system and ensure work is completed within the required time frame
· Coordinate with third parties and other departments for planning of maintenance activities
· Source and create purchase orders for consumables, spares, and equipment
· Available on mobile to provide engineering advice 24/7
· Attend site out of hours, if available, for breakdown support
· ONC/HNC, engineering degree qualification or similar
· Experience within process, chemical or petrochemical and COMAH sites
· Compex, IEE Wiring Regulations
· MEWP licence
· Computer literacy
· Good health and safety awareness
· Risk Assessments and method statements
The successful applicant will be offered an attractive salary and benefits package and continuous personal development within a leading organisation.
If you feel you have the relevant qualifications and experience and are looking for a new challenge, please apply.