Electrical Construction Manager
*13 MONTH DATA CENTRE PROJECT IN FRANKFURT*
As Construction Manager, you will manage day to day Electrical Installation activities on site, keep an up to date schedule of works, manage a team of supervisors in the delivery of this highly technical facility.
* Oversee the site team from project start through to completion.
* Lead the on-site Electrical Team and manage Electrical Sub-Contractors on site
* Constantly inspecting the progress of works on site.
* Communicate efficiently with clients and suppliers to ensure the project will be completed on time.
* Liaise with and support the Supervisors on site.
* Be involved in the procurement of the project.
* Ensuring on site Health & Safety regulations are adhered to.
* At least 5 years' experience in Electrical Engineering works
* Experience working on Data Centre projets
* Education or qualification in Electrical Engineering, Civil Engineering or similar or from a trades background
* Experience at a similar level of role
* Flights and accomodation covered
* Project rota - 10 days on, 4 days off
* Visa covered
* Day rate negotiable, DOE
For more information, please apply and send your CV to email@example.com