Electrical Contracts Manager
Strong Group are working alongside a well-established, and still one of the fastest growing companies in the specialist area of Electrical Safety Testing and Building Compliance. They are now looking to recruit a motivated Electrical Contracts Manager to be predimanantly office based with the occassional site visit..
In this role, you will act as an internal and client facing works facilitator, working alongside the Contract Supervisors, managing the day-to-day activities of the engineering workforce across the portfolio.
* Delivering electrical compliance works from a broad 'campus-wide' programme.
* Conducting surveys, pre-works meetings and organising building specific schedules of work, liaising with building managers and occupying stakeholders.
* Regular monitoring to ensure works are undertaken within budget and set timescales.
* Manage and monitor designated workforce, overseeing all matters relating to Health and Safety.
* Liaising with the client's IT/comms managers to ensure data traffic is handled during disruptive works.
* Issuing isolation notifications to relevant departments.
* Managing all access and permitting matters with the client's Compliance team
* Submitting key requests to the client's Security team.
* Qualifying completed certification and updating contract record drawings (LV schematics & distribution layout plans)
The successful candidate must -
* Be qualified to the 18th Edition with at least C&G 2382 and 2391 (or equivalent).
* Be suitably experienced around Inspection & Testing requirements, Electrical Installation Condition Reports, and other NICEIC accredited certification.
* Hold a valid UK driving licence.
* Be able to communicate well at all levels and represent the company in a professional manner.
* Have a keen eye for detail, especially where service delivery and the company's financial interests are concerned.
* Be able to demonstrate good leadership skills and offer guidance and support to the engineering workforce.
If you are interested, please apply and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org