FINTEC recruit is seeking an Electrical Design Engineer for our manufacturing engineering client in North of Scotland. This is a permanent position, salary highly competitive and negotiable by experience. Generous Relocation assistance available. You will be the company authority in respect of electrical design and engineering, working within a multi-discipline engineering team. Delivering technical design and engineering across a variety of renewable power and energy projects, specifically Battery Storage technologies
* Developing projects from the conceptual phase through to the detailed design and specification
* Supervision of the project delivery during construction, commissioning, and handover.
* Reporting on progress of all live projects is required
Skills and Experience required for the Electrical Design Engineer role:
* Educated to degree level or relevant experience within the Engineering, Renewables, Aerospace, Defence, Energy and / or Environmental sectors.
* Capability in electrical engineering design
* Proven track record of being part of successful project teams from initiation to completion.
* Experience in dealing with multiple projects, stakeholders, both internally and externally.
* Experience and understanding of legislation on the development and installation of commercial Battery Storage Systems.
* Practical knowledge of customer test requirements planning.
* Proven ability to manage and mitigate risk at all stages in the project lifecycle.
Full details for the Electrical Design Engineer role is available on application. To apply please submit your current CV.