£40,000 - £45,000 depending on skills and experience
If you are currently considering your career options and are a commercially minded Electrical Engineer (ideally Chartered Electrical Engineer, working towards this, or comparatively experienced), we want to talk to you!
As a result of our success, we are thriving in all business areas and have exciting plans for 2021 and beyond. Projective has an immediate requirement for an experienced Electrical Engineer with Design experience in an industrial utilities/process manufacturing environment and an interest/experience in energy systems.
As part of our integrated services, you will be working on complex industrial sites, designing and delivering projects around infrastructure including HS&E requirements in addition to taking responsibility for preparation of technical project documentation, writing reports and giving presentations (to clients).
The ideal applicant will have experience/exposure working on a Utilities plant, pharmaceutical sites, breweries, food & beverage, water industry or a combination of these AND meet the below essential criteria:
Essential Skills and interests:
* Experience in designing solutions - Ability to design, plan and deliver - distribution and implementation of a range of high voltage projects (400v to 33kv)
* Project management - scope, time and cost management of full cycle of projects
* Knowledge of industrial utilities systems - including boilers & steam plants, refrigeration & cooling systems, compressed air systems and water treatment
* Knowledge of and proven appreciation/passion for energy-saving strategies
* Energy metering and efficiency improvement projects
* Previous high-quality preparation of technical documents including writing and producing presentations and reports
* Industrial Instrumentation including but not limited to flow, temperature and pressure
* Solutions oriented with a flexible 'can-do' approach to work
* Keen to broaden, update and acquire new skills
Qualifications and Additional Requirements:
* City and Guilds 2382-15 18th Edition
* Minimum of HNC in electrical / controls engineering
* Resident in the UK
* Current driving licence and access to a car
Relevant qualifications should be demonstrated on your application along with main areas of interest for future development.
What is in it for you?
* Opportunity to show and deepen your existing experience with a diverse, client-led workload including some notable high profile brands, pharma and F&B businesses
* Part of a dedicated, loyal and highly skilled team where you are appreciated and given recognition
* Friendly and professional company that has high values, and want to ensure your career success
* Membership to professional institute paid for, with exposure and training to support development
* Competitive salary and benefits including a bonus based on company success
Who are Projective Ltd?
Projective Ltd is an innovative, fast-growing process and engineering consultancy, specialising in utilities and process engineering projects. We deliver consultancy, engineering design and project delivery services. Our customers range from large blue-chip companies to SME's in the UK and overseas. Projective works with the latest technologies and groundbreaking designs to bring sustainable utilities and process solutions to our customers.
We are based in Fleet, Hampshire, which is 40 minutes from London, borders the counties of Berkshire and Surrey, and is on the mainline train route from London Waterloo.
The role is based at our UK offices, with the requirement to travel to client sites both UK and overseas. Applicants are expected to show existing eligibility to work in the UK and have access to their own transport.
If you are interested in this opportunity and want to open an informal conversation with us, please reach out today for a confidential chat:
Projective does not accept applicants and unsolicited interest via Recruitment Agencies.
Job Ref: P/EE21
In order to continue your application, please click 'Apply' now.