On behalf of a leading consultancy that design, creates and manages sustainable spaces, a new motivated Electrical Engineer is now needed to work on various projects with a strong educational sector focus. This is a position with a company based in Essex.
The Electrical Engineer will be enthusiastic and a team player joining a team of 6 other M&E professionals.
The Electrical Engineer
The hiring manager for this position is keen to talk to Electrical Engineers with;
* Experience in energy management
* Experience working within the education sector
* Experience working on building services engineering design
* Have relevant qualifications
* Excellent client facing communication
* AutoCAD, BIM / REVIT experience
This consultancy is rapidly growing, they are now creating a full M&E team of their own and so now need Electrical Engineers and Mechanical Engineers.
They support their staff and continue to show their appreciation for any hard work through promoting within and supporting any further qualifications and training for their employees.
This company have got multiple office across the UK, working within all sectors, providing highly technical and consistent services for their clients.
* £50,000 - £60,000 (Including car allowance)
* 45p per mile
* Award winning private health care
* Life insurance
* Opportunities to develop and gain qualifications
* 25 days annual leave
If you are an ambitious Electrical Engineer considering your career opportunities, then please contact Lauryn Simpson at Brandon James.
T: 01628 367 044
Electrical Engineer | Essex | Consultancy | | Residential | Property | Electrical | Education | REVIT | BIM | AutoCAD