4 Week Contract - Overseas
£500.00 PER DAY PLUS EXPENCES
Roles like this just don't come around every day. Our client is looking for an Electrical Engineer to work on a project in KSA for 4 weeks and are offering an amazing rate of £500 per day plus flights, accommodation and food etc.
You will be flown to KSA and will report to the On Site Project Manager for the duration of the contract. Duties will include:
* Installation and commissioning of new waste water/sewage treatment plant in KSA
* Interpret and review design specifications and technical drawings
* Liaise with others in the technical team
* Review vendor quotation technical data
* Research and review suitable electrical and power solutions and estimate costs, power consumption and time-scales
* Communicate with clients and contractors
* Record, analyse and interpret test data
* Propose modifications to contractors designs
* Ensure that electrical installations conform to standards and customer requirements
* Performing a wide range of engineering tasks by using computer aided design or engineering software and equipment
* Experience in installation and commissioning work essential
* Relevant qualifications in electrical engineering
* Water / sewage treatment plant experience preferred
* Current and valid passport
* COVID doubled jabbed essential
* Able to travel to KSA in the next few weeks
Opportunity to work on an exciting project, earn the excellent rate of £500 per day plus flights, accommodation and food paid for whilst you are there.
For more information contact Kim Simpson at work Wales ASAP as this role will not be vacant for long!