A forward-thinking organisation with a formidable reputation that specialise in temporary electrics are currently seeking an Electrician to cover the Birmingham area.
The Electrician's Role
Working for a leading contractor specialising in the supply of temporary electrics, plumbing and associated services you will be responsible for multiple sites.
As an Electrician you will be working as part of a team as well as going to sites on your own to carry out temporary site install and services.
* ECS Gold Card
* Minimum of 3 years' hands on experience as a Qualified Electrician
* Temporary site installation experience
* Construction site experience
* £36,000 - £39,000k
* Company Van and full expenses
* Career and Development training and allowance
* Non-contributory Private Medical Insurance
* Non-contributory Dental Insurance
* Pension and childcare vouchers
* Life insurance scheme pays out up to 4 times your salary.
* Full uniform supplied and PPE allowance.
If you are an Electrician considering your career options, contact Lisa Roberts at Brandon James
Electrician / Temporary Site Services / Installation / Commercial / Planned / Reactive