Electrical Maintenance Engineer
£37,500 + 23 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + Pension + Healthcare + Life Assurance
Days - Monday to Friday 08:00 – 17:00 (early Friday finish) (Mon-Thu 8-5, Fri 8-4)
Electrical Maintenance Engineer required for an independent and successful specialties chemical manufacturer. This is a great chance for those looking to play a key part in developing the engineering department and get involved with site projects.
This role would suit an electrically biased Maintenance Engineer / Technician from a manufacturing, process, nuclear, oil & gas, wastewater treatment or similar background. A level 3 qualification or above and an 18th Edition (or equivalent) is required with a background in electrical installations and engineering. Experience in CompEx / ATEX environments is beneficial but this is not essential.
The purpose of this role will be to inspect, repair, fault-find, replace and service plant equipment and instruments, ensuring that all equipment operates and runs correctly. You will also hold responsibility for installation and maintenance of equipment operations on site. This includes planned and preventative maintenance on a range of process equipment, electrical, instrumentation and mechanical work.
This is a great opportunity to secure a day’s based role working in a successful manufacturer, ensuring that the machinery and equipment is kept in good working order and any broken or defective components are replaced or repaired.
The Electrical Maintenance Engineer Role:
* Electrically biased with some mechanical and instrumentation
* Installation and replacement biased
* Planned and preventative maintenance on a range of process equipment
The Electrical Maintenance Engineer:
* Electrical Maintenance Engineer
* Will hold at least a level 3 qualification or above and an 18th Edition (or equivalent)
* Strong electrical installations / engineering experience
* Experience in an ATEX / CompEx environment is beneficial not essential