Electrical Maintenance Engineer
£35,000 to £38,500 (Increasing to this end of July) + Optional Overtime Available + Private Healthcare + 4% Employee and 8% Employer Pension + Life Assurance + Development and Training Available.
Monday to Friday 3 Shift Pattern; 6am to 2pm, 2pm to 10pm, 10pm to 6am.
Electrical Maintenance Engineer required for an industry leading manufacturer who are recruiting due to a recent internal promotion. The company have a great working environment within a well-established team and room for personal development, as well as an excellent benefits package.
The successful Electrical Maintenance Engineer will have previous experience having worked in an automated environment, you will hold an equivalent to an NVQ Level 3 or HNC in Electrical Engineering/Maintenance and a 17/18th edition. Electrical Engineers with strong merit will also be considered. Those with a Test and Inspection Certificate or a time served apprenticeship will be at an advantage. You will need previous experience working with PLC’s. As well as experience working on invertors, drives, motors and Single & 3 phase electrics is required.
The Electrical Maintenance Engineer Role:
* Working on PPM and Reactive maintenance 40/60.
* Ensuring all maintenance works is documented and updated on maintenance database.
* Completing shift handovers.
* Working electrically with PLC’s, Drives, Motors, Invertors, Single and 3 Phase Electrics.
* Supporting the Maintenance team on Mechanical works also (In House training provided).
* Working on a wide range of automated lines.
The successful Electrical Maintenance Engineer:
* Previous experience in an automated environment
* You will hold an equivalent to an NVQ Level 3 or HNC in Electrical Engineering/Maintenance and a 17/18th edition.
* Test and Inspection Certificate or a time served apprenticeship will be at an advantage.
* Previous experience working with PLC’s.
* Experience working on invertors, drives, motors and single & 3 phase electrics.