A large and well-established main contractor who specialise in design, installations, and commissioning of mechanical and electrical systems are currently seeking an Electrical Supervisor to join their team.
This role will be able to offer you a variety of industry sectors working on project-based work across London.
* Solid background working as an Electrical Supervisor.
* NVQ Level 3 Electrical installations or equivalent required
* JIB Card
* 18th Edition
* Install, maintain, modify, and repair a variety of electrical systems and equipment.
* Determine efficient work procedures and techniques.
* Supervision of staff and sub-contractors.
* Uphold health and safety legislation.
* Maintain positive relationships with client representative and third parties.
* Communicate and adopt safe systems of work (RAMS)
Role: Electrical Supervisor
Charge Rate: JIB Rates
Hours: 48 hours a week
If you feel this role is something of interest, then please send in an up-to-date CV or call Lisa on 01628 367 043.