Strong Group are currently recruiting for an Electrical Supervisor to support and assist the Project Manager with all aspects of project/s
Main tasks of the Electrical Supervisor:
* Ensure all matters pertaining to Health, Safety and Welfare are implemented.
* Assign tasks to site personnel including subcontract labour.
* Review and approve timesheets within deadlines.
* Laise with the project team regarding the programme and any potential issues.
* Ensure correct authorities form project team for any variation work.
* Maintain all required site documentation in line with company procedures.
* Ensure management of site materials, deliveries and procurement. * Ensure the quality of the workmanship of both operatives and subcontractors.
* Assist in the coordination of all facets of a specific project from contract signature, through all phases until handover to the end user
* Production of RAMS, technical submittals and inspection test plans.
* Assist in the handover to client and after care.
* Work as directed by the Project Manager
* Knowledge of construction, installation and commissioning sequences and practice
* Qualified electrician
* Proficient knowledge of health and safety and environmental legislation
* Confident and well organised
* Results driven
* High level of communication, control, organising, motivational and management skills
* Proactive and committed.
* Collaborative and team oriented, able to delegate comfortably.
* Able to lead by example and demonstrate trust in the team.
* Adaptable to change.
For more information, please apply and send your CV to email@example.com or call 02039675030 for more details.