Strong Group are acting on behalf of their client who offer a complete central heating service for homeowners, local authorities and property developers. They replace boilers, install brand new heating systems and carry out servicing and upgrades.
They are looking to recruit Electricians either Full-time or PAYE or Subcontractor status to carry out works in the areas of Berkshire, Hampshire, Wiltshire, Dorset, Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire.
The Job Role:
* Carry out domestic wiring to boilers and heating in occupied properties
* Identify and overcome challenges that may disrupt the timely completion of projects
* Liaise with line managers to ensure the successful completion of jobs
* Ensure the compliance of industry regulations and internal policies and practices
* Maintain a safe and clean working environment
* Complete the necessary certification documents and activity logs
* 17th Edition Electrical Qualification required
* Experience in wiring heating systems
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Able to work effectively as part of a team
* Demonstrates professionalism and a friendly manner
* High standards of work required at all times
Rates would be subject to experience (anything between £800 - £1200 per week)
Vehicles will be supplied for PAYE engineers.
If you are interested in this position then please send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Terri on 0203 757 8428