Strong Group are recruiting for A Solar PV Electrician needed in Wadebridge, Cornwall
This is a permanent position direct with the client
* Carrying out planned and reactive maintenance on all asset managed renewable energy sites.
* Reviewing and monitoring all asset managed renewable energy sites on a Rota basis, including weekend cover.
* Identifying, recording, and responding to faults, with a proactive, problem-solving approach.
* Management and completion of Low Voltage electrical design and installation.
* Completing analysis of site performance to make improvements to ongoing operation.
* Completing reports.
* Full Electrical NVQ level 3.
* Experience of working in the PV installation and maintenance.
* City and Guilds 2365-02/03, equivalent or higher.
* City and Guilds 2391 or equivalent.
* BS7671 18th Edition.
* Methodical, accurate and process focused approach.
* Excellent communication and organizational skills.
* Computer Literacy.
* Driving License.
* Flexibility for working throughout the UK, including evenings and weekend.
* Minimum 5 years working within the industry.
* CAD experience.
* Experience in communications set-up and configuration.
* Experience in High Voltage design, installation, and maintenance.
* Experience in switching
The annual salary on offer is between £35-£40k which is negotiable depending on experience
If interested, please call Ben on 02030068404