FINTEC recruit is seeking an Electro-Mech Buyer for our electronics manufacturing engineering business in Cambridgeshire. This is a permanent position, competitive salary, negotiable by experience.
Previous electronic component and mechanical, both metal and plastic enclosure level procurement experience is beneficial and experience of Epicor or similar systems required.
* Raising purchase orders for goods and services
* Confirming deliveries and prices etc on purchase orders
* Material quotations for new and existing business to support the sales team
* Liaison with customers with regards to any queries or problems etc
* Negotiation of contractual terms and conditions, ensuring agreements represent the best interests of the organisation
* Proactively striving for cost reductions and process improvements across the supply chain
* Manage UK and international suppliers
* Ensure compliance procedures are met
* Review existing procurement systems and implementing new processes
Skills and Experience required for the Electro-Mech Buyer:
* Ability to read and understand 2D and 3D CAD/CAM drawings
* Electronic component and mechanical - both metal and plastic enclosure level procurement and an understanding of the supply market
* Strong ERP/MRP and materials management experience
* Working knowledge of Epicor would be beneficial or similar
* Experience of procuring goods and services of behalf of complex engineering/technical business, ideally with electronics/mechanical sector
Full details of Electro-Mech Buyer role available on application. To apply please send your current CV to FINTEC recruit.