FINTEC recruit is seeking an Electronics Technician for our engineering client based in Caithness. This is a permanent role, salary negotiable by experience.
An opportunity to develop and progress in your career with a growing company. Our client is looking to strengthen its engineering team through the appointment of a graduate electronics Technician
The primary role is to provide support of manufacturing activity within the factory and test engineering lab. This will include the diagnosis and repair of both prototypes and main line manufacturing units along with customer returns. Reporting into the Test and Development manager the successful candidate will be expected to be part of a team that successfully supports all test engineering activity.
Essential Skills and Experience for the Electronics Technician
* OND/HNC/Degree in electronics or another engineering subject.
* Willing to work in a small multifunctional team of test technicians and engineers.
* Keen to learn and expand existing technical knowledge.
* Strong problem analysis and resolution.
Desirable skills and experience:
* Some experience with a programming language.
* Experience of a manufacturing environment.
Full details for the Graduate Electronics Technician role is available on application. To apply please submit your current CV to FINTEC reruit