FINTEC recruit is seeking an Electronics PCB (AOI) Operator for our electronics manufacturing client based in Cambridgeshire. This is a permanent role competitive salary plus shift allowance paid. The role is working 34 hours per week, Monday to Thursday on late shift 6 p.m. to 3 a.m. (training given on day shift initially).
The role is inspecting surface mount and conventional PCB assemblies ensuring that high quality assemblies are produced accurately to electronic drawings.
* Prepare programs to inspect PCBA's.
* Scan boards into the AOI system, and visually inspect any defects identified by the AOI system.
* Use and program the X-Ray machine to identify any quality issues on PCBA's.
* Debug programs and operate the Flying Probe Machine to ensure the electrical integrity of PCBA's.
* Providing advice to others on rework activities.
* Tracking of work to ensure that traceability is maintained.
Skills and Experience required for the Electronics PCB (AOI) Operator role:
* Minimum of 2 years of experience in electronics manufacturing
* Previous experience of soldering and electronics manufacture
* Experience of operation with ESD controls
* Programming and Gerber file experience
* Competent in using Microsoft office
* Previous experience with ALeader AOI equipment preferred not an essential
Full details of the Electronics Operator role is available on application. To apply please submit your current CV.