FINTEC recruit is seeking an Embedded Software Engineer for our engineering client, an international engineering consultancy business based in Luton.
This role requires Senior / Principal level experience and is open on permanent or on a contracting basis. Remuneration negotiable by experience.
* Create highly quality and robust designs and code
* Document and record your work products
* Configuration management and providing plans and progress reports
Skills and experience required for the Embedded Software Engineer role:
* A strong background in object-oriented C++ programming. Preferably C++ 11 or later.
* A science-based Honours degree (e.g. Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics or Electronic Engineering)
* Experience developing software in industry, or experience of a research and development organisation
* Confident in Object Oriented Design and UML (Unified Modelling Language)
* Experience of developing software for a real-time embedded environment
* Experience with real time operating systems required such as VxWorks
* Experience with Azure DevOps server
* Experience of code analysis using ReSharper and Parasoft for C++
* Familiarity with Model Driven Engineering
* Experience in some of: Rhapsody, MatLab/Simulink or DOORS & TeamCenter.
* Any exposure to Agile and Scrum techniques and JIRA, BitBucket, Git is desirable but not essential
Full information for the Embedded Software Engineer role is available on application . To apply please submit your current CV.