A residential focused, multi disciplinary consultancy are seeking an Employer's Agent to join their Kent office at Director/ Associate Partner.
The Employer's Agent Role
The successful Employer's Agent shall work in tandem with another Partner, focusing on growing the Kent office by developing new revenue streams, maintaining long standing relationships with housing associations, and recruiting high quality surveyors and employers agents where appropriate.
Day to day, the successful Employer's Agent will be involved in:
* Delivering affordable/local authority projects
* Liasing with clients
* Using your CDM / Health & Safety knowledge
* Working through all RIBA stages
The Employer's Agent
* MRICS ideally
* Previous experience as a Senior or Associate, Employers Agent
* local authority/housing experience would be beneficial
* Excellent communication skills
* Ambitious and eager to works towards Partner
* £75,000 - £85,000
* Route to Partner
* 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
* Pension contribution
* MRICS subscription fee
* Continuous training and development
* Flexible working
* Travel expenses
If you are an Employer's Agent considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Employers Agent / Contract Administration / Partner / Senior Employers Agent / Project Manager / Quantity Surveyor / Surveyor