The Partner of a rapidly expanding, property consultancy is seeking an Employer's Agent / Quantity Surveyor to join either their Southampton or West London team.
The successful Employer's Agent / Quantity Surveyor will be joining a practice of 30 who are highly proficient within the residential sector, but also get involved in a mix of commercial, and industrial projects for local authorities.
The successful Employer's Agent / Quantity Surveyor will be working on projects from £2m - £90m.
The role offers a route to Associate level and beyond, as the consultancy prioritise career development, short and long term.
The Employer's Agent / Quantity Surveyor
* Comfortable commuting to either West London or Southampton
* Client facing, personable, self confident
* Quantity Surveying or Employers Agent background/experience
* Degree qualified or MRICS
* £40,000 - £50,000
* Christmas bonus
* Loyalty bonus
* 25 days annual leave + bank holidays + christmas shut down
* An additional days leave for your birthday
* Pension contribution
* Flexible working locations
* Professional training fees and membership costs
* Mobile and laptop
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Quantity Surveyor / Employers Agent / Cost Manager / Contract Administrator / Quantity Surveying