Wilmslow, North West
Up to £35,000 DOE + 28 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + Pension
Remote Working 1 Day Per Week, Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm (1 hour for lunch)
Energy Consultant required for a fast growing business within the renewable energy sector. The company are working on some exciting projects and are now looking to grow their team.
The Energy Consultant role would be suited to a candidate with a strong background within sustainability, energy, power generation and/ or building industry. The role will suit a candidate with previous experience managing client relationships and managing projects. You need to demonstrate experience with energy use and carbon emissions in buildings and able to interpret 3D CAD drawings.
Reporting to the MD, you will be responsible for managing clients, providing technical advice, assessing building fabric and M&E systems feasibility strategies for a range of building types. You will attend face to face meetings and site visits across the North West.
The Energy Consultant Role:
* Undertaking heat loss and energy use studies based on architects’ drawings
* Completing fabric, mechanical, electrical and renewable energy feasibility studies
* Managing working relationships with architects and individual clients
* Communicating with external specialist energy assessors (SBEM, PHPP, Air Pressure, Thermal Imaging, Damp Specialists, Borehole Inspections)
* Providing reports and communicating findings with architects and clients
The Successful Energy Consultant:
* Sustainability, Engineering degree or equivalent
* Experience managing client relationships and managing projects
* Can review / edit CAD drawings and 3D models (Autodesk / Revit)
* Experience with energy use and carbon emissions in buildings
* Experience with Excel formulas and functions