Experienced Actuary required to join our commercial lines insurance client for 12 months, overseeing enterprise risk management.
On behalf of a large commercial lines insurer, OJ is looking to appoint a talented Actuary with a background in risk management. Responsibilities will include:
* Managing quarterly risk process, risk aggregation monitoring, emerging risk reports.
* Delivering deep dive risk assessments
* Model validation and development
* Process improvement
* Qualified, nearly newly qualified, part qualified or qualified by experienced Actuary
* Commercial lines or London Market experience
* Capital modelling and risk management experience