A new Estates Manager is now needed, due to demand, to support a well-established, large house builder based in Staines.
The successful Estates Manager will be working autonomously around surrounding counties on most days, however, will be joining into a team of 12 others, including their reporting manager.
Established since 1875, this premium home building company is extremely experienced in their field, offering exceptional design and build.
Creating beautiful homes throughout Southeast England with customer service at the forefront of their work.
This is a new role due to increased demand and growth.
The Estates Manager will be managing the transition between the completion of the new build development through to handover to the managing agent.
As this role is focused on newly developed housing estates, knowledge and experience of Road, Drainage adoptions and Building regulations is needed.
This is not an existing property management role. It is managing the transition from the home builder to the new residents / managing agent, on behalf of the home builder.
This role will include driving from site to site as well as occasionally attending the main office.
The Estates Manager
The successful Estates Manager will have;
* A knowledge of the Road Adoptions, Drainage Adoptions etc & Building Regulations
* A background in construction, Site Management, Architecture
* Great organisation skills
* Confidence to present project reports to the board
* Computer literate
* Experience in a similar role (not essential)
* A self-starter, self-motivated
* £55,000 - £65,000 + a company car/allowance
* 25 + bank holidays annual leave
* New holiday scheme - trade in bank holiday allowance & switch to other days
* Pension scheme
* Health care
* Excellent training and development
If you are an ambitious and motivated Estates Manager considering your career opportunities, then please contact Lauryn Simpson at Brandon James.
T: 01628 367 044
Estates Manager | Staines | Engineer | Architecture | Road Adoptions | Project Manager | House |Home | Construction