An award-winning landscaping contractor is looking for a talented, commercially minded Estimator to join their Buckinghamshire based head office.
The company has over two decades of success predominantly working on hard & soft landscape construction and maintenance between £100k - £5m.
The Senior Estimator is inundated with work and needs a strong Estimator to work alongside him and assist in preparing and submitting tenders.
The Estimator Role
Day to day responsibilities will include:
* Measuring PDF drawings using software such as Bluebeam or Quickscale (training will be provided)
* Producing tender documents for pricing purposes
* Pricing detailed soft and hard landscaping bills of quantities
* Identifying areas of risk during the tender process and presenting them to the Senior Estimator and Managing Director
* Attending site visits and tender meetings with clients when needed
The successful Landscape Estimator will have:
* Experience preparing hard and soft landscaping or groundwork tenders
* Previous experience in a similar role
* Attention to detail
The company are happy to discuss individual requirements based on experience but are looking to offer:
* £35,000 - £45,000
* 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
* Extensive support and training
* Strong career development and progression
* Company phone & laptop
* Car allowance
If you are an Estimator with groundworks or landscape experience, contact Jessica Lawrence at Brandon James.
07428 012 332
Estimator / Groundworks / Hard Landscapes / Soft Landscapes / Contractor / Construction / Buckinghamshire / Burnham / Contractor