A renowned, specialist Groundworks & RC Frame Contractor are looking to add a highly motivated Estimator to their head office in Enfield.
The successful Estimator will work on groundworks, RC Frame and infrastructure projects working with prestigious clients who include major residential developers & housing associations.
The Estimator Role
* Preparing and negotiating tender submissions for Groundworks, RC Frame, and Infrastructure projects
* Measure and take-off quantities from drawings
* Prepare rates for each item within the Bills of Quantities
* Propose value engineering possibilities
* Attend pre-tender and post-tender meetings with the client
* Attend site visits
The successful Estimator will have:
* A relevant degree qualification is beneficial
* Estimating experience in groundworks projects
* Experience using estimating software, preferably Conquest
The company are happy to discuss individual requirements based on experience but are looking to offer:
* £50,000 - £60,000
* Car allowance
* Regular salary reviews
* Strong career progression
* Company phone
* Company laptop
* 24 days annual leave
If you are an Estimator with Groundworks experience, contact Jessica Lawrence at Brandon James.
01628 367 037
Estimator / Estimating / Main Contractor / Groundworks / RC Frame / London / Enfield / QS / Commercial / Subcontractor