Do you have experience of the Commercial Design and Build industry? Quantity Surveyor or Estimator? Strong Project Management skills and client facing experience?
This role involves managing the project from initial client meeting, to pre-contract of the design and build on commercial interior fit out projects, ranging from c. min £100k to £1m+ .
This role includes working with design development, estimating, building surveys, technical evaluation, assembling documentation for tenders and contract agreement up to the point of hand over.
What skills does the Pre-Contracts Estimator need?
* Some experience of quantity surveying / estimating / pre-contracts role ideally within a D&B company on commercial projects
* Ideally some knowledge of services installations, both electrical and mechanical
* A strong awareness of the balance of risk and profit is essential.
* Experienced negotiator
* Experienced user of Microsoft Office in particular Excel, Outlook and a planning software package such as Microsoft Project
* Interpreting drawings and technical specifications
* Experience of controlling costs, timing and quality in line with targets.
What's on offer for this Estimator role?
* C. £55,000
* Hours 8-5 Mon - Thurs, finish 4pm Friday
* Company mobile and laptop
* Social evenings
* On-site parking
F4P Recruitment is an established Recruitment Consultancy, Surrey-based, providing a full recruitment solution of temporary and permanent staff within the Surrey and Hampshire area, over 4 divisions: Accountancy & Finance; Sales & Marketing; Business OfficeSupport; IT & Executive. You must reside in UK and be able to produce evidence of eligibility to work in UK. F4P Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency & are GDPR compliant.