FINTEC recruit is seeking an Executive Director for an established engineering professional trade association. This is a permanent role, based remotely. The company have their office in Oxfordshire there is an expectations of occasional visits to the office. Membership is from various sectors including design, construction, pipeline, maintenance, decommissioning, ICT, security, manufacturing, environmental. Legal an workforce services. Salary package competitive and negotiable by experience.
The organisation covers UK and Ireland, operating regional branches delivering technical, professional and social events for members. A development network providing a platform and focal point for sharing best practice, gain leadership, management and engage with senior industry specialists and executives. You will be expected to attend events, formal dinners and technical meetings online and in person, sometimes outside normal working hours.
Lead the team in delivery of services and memberships
* Provide leadership, vision in generating future growth
* Ensure day to day management of services, finances and operational activities
* Manage governance documentation and reporting across the business
* Ensure the organisation meets its statutory reporting obligations and internal governance requirements
* Manage lines of communication between all branches and provide support
* Business development in targeting new industries and products in line with the organisation vision
* Develop relationships with external bodies, organisations and industry with members and potential new members
A full job description for the Executive Director is available on application. To apply please submit your current CV to FINTEC recruit