Advancing People are assisting a Recruitment company in Essex to find their next successful Recruitment Consultant!
This is a leading education brand; supplying temporary and permanent staff to local schools, nurseries and other educational settings across the UK.
Accountable to the Branch Manager, we are looking for a proactive and experienced Recruitment Consultant to provide a quality service to all our secondary schools and candidates across Essex.
* Identifying and securing job opportunities
* Attracting candidates and successfully placing them in jobs to meet client requirements, in order to achieve revenue in line with corporate and personal goals
* Developing and managing client and candidate relationships (ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction and quality standards)
* £20,000+ per annum depending on experience, skills and ability
* Rewarding commission structure
* Company pension and benefits package
This is a full time position, working hours are 7.00am-430pm and 9-2.30 in Half term and school holidays
Please get in touch if you would like to chat to about this great opportunity.
Advancing People - Recruitment Specialists
Advancing People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency