Fabrication Supervisor - Manufacturing
Our client is a well established Global manufacturer of power generation/turbines/combustion to a myriad of industries including Marine, Petrochemical, Waste to Energy, Hospitals, Education, Offshore Oil & Gas, Power Generation, etc. Their market leading comprehensive product range means that they have gained an enviable global reputation synonymous with excellence in the +100 countries that utilise their products/services. We are proud to be an integral part of their ongoing expansion, providing them with suitable local staff to complement their outstanding existing team.
Due to continued growth an opportunity has arisen for a talented Fabrication Foreman to join their successful team. This role will involve;
* Manage a team of welders / fabricators / fitters
* Plan workloads/production schedule
* Coordinating goods inward, in-process and final release inspections with the goods-in and QC teams.
* Process manufacturing records (ITP's, Weld History Records, Heat Maps etc.)
The successful candidate will be a talented QHSE/Quality professional with experience of managing within a manufacturing/fabrication environment allied to the desire, ability and confidence to forge a career within a market leading organisation. You will require;
* ASME knowledge for pipefitting and pressure vessels
* Welding to international standards (ASME IX & EN 15614)
* Preparing and maintaining schedules
* Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings and Weld Procedure Specification
* Knowledge of PED & PE(S)R
Salary: Dependent on experience
Critical Illness Cover
Location: South Lincolnshire, Rutland, North Cambridgeshire
This role is commutable from:
Alternative Titles: Welding Foreman, Welding Supervisor, Fabrication Manager, Fabrication Foreman, Fabrication Supervisor
Mana Resourcing is a specialist recruitment company working within the Engineering, Sales, IT and Commercial sectors. We are established to service and support the recruitment requirements of modern businesses and candidates alike.