Do you have experience of one of the following skillsets and looking for a new challenge, training and new career?
1. CCTV and Access controls
2. Fabricator - making gates, railings, rollers
5. Groundworks - ducting, installing gate posts
If you are within 45 commutabel distance to Woking, Surrey and looking for a new career, as a Gate Engineer, then pls apply.
What will you be doing?
* You'll be fully trained in every aspect of installing and also service / repair of automatic gates within the London and Home Counties area mainly.
* After training, you'll be able to read site plans, drawings and prepare equipment; install access controls, automated gates, electrical and ground work; Detect and repair system faults, Perform routine maintenance services; Test system, train customers on functions; Complete timesheets, expenses paperwork
What do you need?
* Experience of one of the key skills above and / or electronics/electrical background
* Clean valid driving licence
* Use hand and electrical tools with competence
* Good interpersonal skills
* Be able to work with minimum supervision
What's on offer?
* Base Salary of c. £29,000 - this will increase as your responsibilities and experience develops
* £35,000-£38,000 on target earnings (This is mainly made up of travel time which is counted as Overtime)
* Overtime paid outside of core hours Mon to Fri
* Company vehicle
* Expenses and mileage which starts from home - all mileage paid
* Hours 7am to 4pm mon to Fri - overtime paid outside of this for weekends and time in lieu, as well as travel time to client site
* Life insurance
F4P Recruitment is an established Recruitment Consultancy, Surrey-based, providing a full recruitment solution of temporary and permanent staff within the Surrey and Hampshire area, over 4 divisions: Accountancy & Finance; Sales & Marketing; Business OfficeSupport; IT & Executive. You must reside in UK and be able to produce evidence of eligibility to work in UK. F4P Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency & are GDPR compliant.