Role: Factory Manager
A market leading chilled food manufacturing company is looking for a Factory Manager to join the business. They are looking for a talented and ambitious individual to take on the responsibility of running day to day Operations to ensure the factory meets customer demand.
You will need to ensure all the processes from the raw material to the finished product are completed efficiently in cost-effective methods. In your team, you will need to promote a continuous improvement culture and implement new processes to drive performance. In time, this will hopefully progress the manufacturing unit to the next level making it truly world class.
This role will test your man management, planning, and organisational skills and will test your strategic thinking to keep ahead of your competitors. The successful candidate will find this role very challenging but the end result will be very satisfying and rewarding.
* Experience in a similar position in the FMCG sector with a proven track record
* Adaptable, tenacious and resilient
* Excellent planning and organisational skills
* Excellent communication skills to manage key relationships between growers, customers and retailers.
* Strong Lean Manufacturing experience
If you believe you have the skills and personality to fit these requirements, please get in touch with Will Malcolm at firstname.lastname@example.org/07585669351.