Field Engineer/Rollout Engineer/Aruba/Onsite
Contract, Outside IR35
UK wide (must be able to drive and happy to travel)
We are currently looking for experience Field Engineer to join a well-established client based in the UK who are looking for a Field Engineer to support the rollout of SD WAN, LAN and Wifi within Aruba. The organisation are looking for a Field Engineer with a strong background in Aruba and supporting the implementation and configuration across multiple sites. We are looking for an Engineer who is happy to travel across the UK to multiple sites each week, you will be provided with a rental car/van and your travel expenses will be paid for.
The required skills for this Field Engineer:
* 4+ years working as a Field Engineer
* Extensive experience of SD WAN, LAN and Wifi roll outs
* Proven track record working with Aruba
* Excellent skills for communicating with senior stakeholders
* Must be able to drive and willing to be on site during the week
This is an exciting opportunity for experienced Field Engineer to join the business on an initial 6 month contract with likelihood of extension.
If this sounds like something of interest please apply the job online.