Field Service Engineer (Local Exhaust Ventilation/LEV)
Up to £34,000 + Company Vehicle + 22 Days Holiday + 8 Bank Holidays + Private Health Insurance + Pension
Monday to Friday 40 Hours Per Week (Including Travel Time)
Field Service Engineer required for an industry leading manufacturer with an international reputation. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company with family values at heart whilst they undergo an exciting period of growth and expansion.
To apply for this role, you will need some experience working on LEV systems however junior level candidates are encouraged to apply also as further training can be provided. However, you will need to hold as a minimum requirement the P601 qualification and will need knowledge of LEV system components and a good understanding of COSHH regulations.
The role is testing LEV systems at customer sites across the UK, in accordance with current COSHH regulations and guidance stated in HSG258. Whilst testing is the focus of the role, you should also expect to be involved in small remedial works and filter changes.
Due to the nature of the role, candidates must be willing to travel and stay overnight when required. This will be approximately three times per month.
The Field Service Engineer Role:
· Conducting testing of LEV systems throughout the UK in accordance with COSHH regulations and HSG258 guidelines
· Home based – occasional travel to office based in Frome
· Representative of the company on customer sites an will help build ongoing working relationships
· Conduct filter changes and other remedial services
· Occasional overnight stays
The Field Service Engineer Candidate:
· In-depth knowledge of LEV system components and ability to troubleshoot
· Understanding of COSHH regulations, HSG258 and engineering practices
· Hold P601 qualification
· Able to work unsupervised