Field Service Engineer
Dumfries and Surrounding Area
37.5 Hours a Week Monday to Friday
£26,500 - £30,000 + Toyota Corolla Hybrid Car (can be used for personal use) + Overtime + Private Health Insurance + Pension + 20 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + Uniform + Training
Field service engineer required for large and successful company in automated payment products. The role will suit engineers looking for a secure role in a global and highly reputable company.
To apply for the role you need experience as a field service engineer and have an electro-mechanical skill set. Full training on the equipment will be provided. All service backgrounds are considered but engineers with experience servicing equipment such as photocopiers, vending machines, coffee machines etc will be highly suited.
You’ll form part of a team responsible for service and repair of the equipment within a designated territory to ensure SLA’s are met. You’ll effectively manage your own diary and parts/stock.
You’ll cover a designated area, very occasional overnight stays required. You will also carry out product training to the customers when needed.
This is a great chance to join a professional and people focussed business. The company will fully train to ensure you are competent on all the equipment and offer technical progression with salary increments.
The Field Service Role in Brief:
• Service and repair of automated payment products in a range of industries
• Telford and surrounding territory
• Overtime paid after 9 hours worked each day
• Order parts/stock
• Provide training
• Provide cover in other areas if needed
• Ensure all customers are dealt with in a timely and professional manner
The Person Required:
• Experience as a Field Service Engineer
• Electromechanical skill set
• Good customer facing skills
• IT literate