JOB TITLE: Field Service Engineer - Materials Handing
SALARY: £28,000 - £34,000 + Overtime + Quarterly Bonus + Annual Bonus + Company Van
Our well established Client have over 20 years experience They have earned a deserved reputation for the quality of both their products and service for the handling industry. They offer a myriad of solutions but their core products include Manual Pallet Trucks, Electric Pallet Trucks/Stackers/Pickers, Aluminium Sack Trucks, etc. They pride themselves in being a one-stop-shop for their customers and in their passion & commitment to always working to the highest standards.
Field Service Engineer is a key role within the business which is responsible for on-site repairs and breakdowns of electric/manual pallet trucks, stackers and order pickers. Ensuring customer care levels are of the highest standards and the department runs efficiently and effectively.
* Basic troubleshooting, installation, maintenance and repair of equipment.
* Preventative Maintenance.
* Managing repair parts.
* Filling out customer service logs and internal service records.
* Maintaining tools and test equipment and ensuring they are properly calibrated.
Basically the successful Field Service Engineer visits clients sites to repair/maintain their range of handling products.
Our client is looking for a Field Service Engineer possessing the following skills and attributes.
* Previous experience of working with technical equipment
* Ability to work in a technical environment - an understanding of parts
* Working to high levels of customer service
* Experience of working with people
* Excellent problem solving and critical analysis skills with attention to detail
* Take pride in the work you do
* Full driving licence
Experience of repairing manual handling equipment is not required as full training will be given to the right technically adroit person.
ALTERNATIVE JOB TITLES: Service Engineer, Field Service- Manual Handling, Pallet Truck Engineer, FLT Service Engineer, Field Service Engineer
Good locations for this role include;
Mana Resourcing is a specialist recruitment company working within the Engineering, Sales, IT and Commercial sectors. We are established to service and support the recruitment requirements of modern businesses and candidates alike.