JOB TITLE: Service Engineer - Materials Handing
SALARY: £30,000 - £34,000 + Overtime + Quarterly Bonus + Annual Bonus + Company Van
Our well established Client have over 20 years experience They have earned a deserved reputation for the quality of both their products and service for the handling industry. They offer a myriad of solutions but their core products include Manual Pallet Trucks, Electric Pallet Trucks/Stackers/Pickers, Aluminium Sack Trucks, etc. They pride themselves in being a one-stop-shop for their customers and in their passion & commitment to always working to the highest standards.
Field Service Engineer is a key role within the business which is responsible for on-site repairs and breakdowns of electric/manual pallet trucks, stackers and order pickers. Ensuring customer care levels are of the highest standards and the department runs efficiently and effectively.
* Basic troubleshooting, installation, maintenance and repair of equipment.
* Preventative Maintenance.
* Managing repair parts.
* Filling out customer service logs and internal service records.
* Maintaining tools and test equipment and ensuring they are properly calibrated.
Basically the successful Field Service Engineer visits clients sites to repair/maintain their range of material handling products.
Our client is looking for a Field Service Engineer possessing the following skills and attributes.
* Previous experience of working with technical equipment
* Ability to work in a technical environment - an understanding of parts
* Electrical & mechanical skills
* Working to high levels of customer service
* Experience of working with people
* Excellent problem solving and critical analysis skills with attention to detail
* Take pride in the work you do
* Full driving licence
Experience of repairing manual handling equipment, although advantageous, is not required as full training will be given to the right technically adroit person.
Good locations for this role include;
ALTERNATIVE JOB TITLES: Service Engineer, Field Service- Manual Handling
Mana Resourcing is a specialist recruitment company working within the Engineering, Sales, IT and Commercial sectors. We are established to service and support the recruitment requirements of modern businesses and candidates alike.