Field Service Technician
£25,000 to £32,000 DOE + Company Van (Work Use Only) + 25 Days Holiday (increasing with time served)
Monday to Friday, Saturdays and Bank Holidays (on rota basis) 40 Hours per Week
Field Service Technician required for an industry specialist in home access equipment technology. With a trading history of 10 years, this is a great opportunity to join a company who can offer ongoing training, both inhouse and externally. The successful candidate will be working on technology that both improves and enhances the independence of its users.
Candidates from any installation or repair focused background are encouraged to apply. You will need an understanding of relay systems, electronics, IT skills and DIY, but full product related training can be provided. Candidates will be working mainly in domestic property environments.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the installation, configuration, maintaining, repair and removal of environmental control systems and access control systems within the homes of NHS service users and private clients. You will typically cover properties within a 2-hour radius of Leeds, however, the company do operate on a UK wide property basis so occasional further travel and stay away is required.
The Field Service Engineer Role:
· Installation, configuration, maintaining, repair and removal of environmental control systems and access control systems
· Working largely in domestic premises
· Provide training on equipment to users
· Prepare quotations and specification documentation
· Ensure work is carried out in a safe manner
· Full training on products available
· Typically working in a 2 hour radius of Leeds but occasional further travel required
· Requires a satisfactory Enhanced DBS check
The Field Service Candidate:
· Maintenance/repair/installation background
· Understanding of relay systems
· DIY Skills
· IT Skills